Let’s play Blender Riddles!
- Riddles and answers to riddles must be Blender related, where experience in Blender makes one more likely to solve them.
- There may be correct answers to riddles which the asker did not consider. If they truly solve the provided conditions of the riddle, they must be treated as correct - even if they are not what the asker had in mind.
- I will be the first to ask a riddle. The first person to correctly solve the riddle will ask the next riddle. The answer must first be confirmed by the asker (in this case, me).
- Edited answers will be considered posted on the “Last edited on” date/time. If you answer a riddle correctly, then someone else answers correctly too, and you edit your post, theirs must be treated as the first correct answer.
- Be reasonable with your riddles, and most importantly, Have Fun!
First Riddle: What has a beginning but no end?
A “Ray” is what I was thinking, whether in GE or in raytracing.
You get to ask the next riddle. Hopefully it will be a little harder than mine apparently was.
Okay, hmm… I’m no good at making riddles.
I am all powerful, I can make effect happen before cause, I can slow cause, I can speed up and repeat effect. What am I?
[Edit] Dang, this is going to be too easy… Oh well. I told you I was no good, didn’t I?:o
Ipo curves or video sequences?
message must be 10 characters long
Nope, and nope.
Dang, guess it was a better one than I thought…
im new to blender and all of its features, but i think i remember somethign about a physics simulation in blender. this kinda sounds like that. so i guess my awsner would be:
physics? (or the blender equivelent)
doesn’t exactly make sense, but it’s ten letters…
Perhaps we should have a set number of guesses before the riddle asker has to reveal the answer…
Ding! First guess was correct!
Your turn Ani…
Right, I’ll try and come up with one then…
What can change an animation entirely without affecting a single object?
Clue: It’s not the nodes or video sequence editor;)
Map Old/Map New in Animation Time settings.