Blender to Blitz3d

Hey,

I’m using the game engine Realm Crafter, and it likes its 3d models to be in a Blitz3d format(.b3d) Does anyone know of a blender to blitz3d exporter that keeps the uv coordinates in tact?

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

The .x format will import into blitz with uv cords and textures. Some time the normals are reversed its easy to fix in blender or blitz. You can write a blitz program that will save the mesh as a .b3d. I cannot get an animation from blender into a .b3d btw blitz 3d uses dx7. The demo of blitz3d is free. If you need help writing the program to save a mesh in blitz let me know I will share the one I have, I got it from a blitz site.

Thank you for your help, and I would really appreciate the exporter if you could give me a link, I don’t really know how to script anything but in Macromedia Flash:o

I cant seem to find it right now I haven’t used Blitz3d in a while and am not having luck writing a .b3d mesh exporter tonight. I had one that worked. I know Milkshape has a .b3d exporter that works Milkshape is inexpensive and has a functional trial. If you can find a way to get animated meshes from Blender to Blitz3d please share it with me. I might take up Blitz again.

Yeah,

I don’t even use Blitz, I just need an export to a file format because the game engine I’m using only accepts .b3d…

If anyone can figure out how, it would be much appreciated!

-Chris

export as .obj ,.x or 3ds or some others then import into Milkshape
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/ms3d/index.html
and export as .b3d. I think you may need to download a .b3d export plugin for Milkshape if you do its on the milkshape site somewhere. That is the easiest way I have found. If you find a working exporter for Blender let us know.