Blender to Unreal 5 - Asteroids Arcade (1979) made in Blender, simulated in Unreal 5

Hi

Asteroids Arcade (1979) made in Blender, simulated in Unreal 5.

I tried a new render today as the last one was real time capture and the difference between the last one and this one is light and day in terms of image clarity.

I adjusted the “Temporal Sample Count” to 64. It did not take long to render (10 mins 4K) so I will crank up the settings tomorrow and play around with the shutter speed and adjust the lighting a little.

I have tried path trace but there is some mateiral issues I need to adjust, particually with masked materials.

Real time vs rendered frame by frame.