Blender Users Groups

I’m getting back into Blender again, and just moved to the Phoenix, Arizona USA area. I was looking for a resource that would list all the regional Blender User Groups to see if there was one in my area (or driving distance). But alas, I couldn’t find any. Anyone know of a resource to find BUGs?

hmmmmmm Have you designed a six legged logo yet?

I don’t know of any that exist. But it’s a good idea. I would happily join if I found out there was one in my area. Maybe someone should start a contact site for people to get together (if one doesn’t exist already).

<<EDIT>> I’m in Sacramento, CA. Anyone else?

I would sign up.

Are there any Tampa Blender users?

Yeah should be a cool idea. I live near Rotterdam in the Netherlands, and I know just 1 blender head here. But are there more people around Rotterdam in the Netherlands? Just want ot know. :smiley:

to all swiss blender heads (german and french might be interessted as well though we met the first two times at basel) - visit www.blender3d.ch for more information :wink:

Seattle and vicinity??

Bay Area?

Little bit above Rotterdam, in Delft(at least, most of the time) :smiley:

im bay area! where u at torQ? gimme a PM, or an IM on AIM (imaheratic), im also on the IRC muffin chat, im always SkeLeToR

Cubefan lives in Phoenix!!!
You don’t know him but he’s a bigtime blenderhead.

And Valarking, although he can’t make up his mind if he lives in NV, AZ, LA or TX.

I’m sure if the three of you get together you’ll find plenty BUG’s, and a jackrabbit or two.

%<

cubefan blenderhead?

i wasnt aware he actualy used blender :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone near Princeton?

Don’t we have a topic where everyone listed where they’re from? That might be a better place to look, rather than randomly asking people if they’re in your area.

probably not very many, i think you’d have more luck finding tampon blender users :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

probably not very many, i think you’d have more luck finding tampon blender users :stuck_out_tongue: j/k[/quote]

Hahahha, old joke…very old joke, but the Blender twist makes it new…I guess.

Ahh well, too bad, I’ll just take my laptop out of the deck and enjoy 74 degree weather and a tall margarita.

Blend on my snowy winter comrades, blend on!

:wink:

h

yup, Bainbridge island. Anyone else? lets get a list, then maybe someone could plan. Hope there wont be any age limts lol.

Could you provide a link please?

i dont live really close to seattle, but i live in Vancouver WA[/quote]

Cool, but are here more Dutch Blender users at elysiun? like tuinbels and me?

yup, Bainbridge island. Anyone else? lets get a list, then maybe someone could plan. Hope there wont be any age limts lol.

Could you provide a link please?[/quote]

Bainbridge, eh? I am over in Kingston! I would be happy to spearhead a BUG for the Puget Sound area. No age limits. :wink: Places that cater to young and old (meaning they serve beer) are easily found.