I don’t know exact time, but the estimated time is around the mid-June when I’ll have done all my school exams so I’ll get a chance to spend time on this.
However, to be more honest - I want to first finish the “Standard” version which is gone be similar to the “Arcady”, but with more features. I also want to make first few videos before publishing.
Lastly, I want to test it on analog controller, but I don’t have access to any. I can try to get my PS2 controller connected to PC, but I need to buy one little converter(PS2 to USB). I also want to test it and set it up for steering wheel controller(e.g. Logitech G-27), but I can’t afford one. I think that martinsh can setup it for steering wheels, though.
Lastly I’ve fixed several bugs:
- Fixed aerodynamical drag which previously worked in strange maneur and even created huge disbalance at high speeds.
- Fixed some of biases in input system.
- Improved the realism of some of the aspects.
- Improved performance a bit.
Still left to do:
- Fix some reverse slip releated problems.
- Lift force.
- TCS, better ABS, steering assists(and propably some more electronics).
- More performance improvements and code cleanup.
After this is done I will post a download. It will be for free and royality free.
The “Standard” version, however, will be way more advanced, feature high level of realism. It will be paid(not sure about price yet), but still royality free. “Standard” version will also include private customer support. It’s estimated release is at the beggining of Autumn.
I will propably make all the “Standard” version tutorials before releasing it.
I hope that you like what’s comming!