Blender Video Loading Problem

Hi guys I searching for solutions,

I am on an iMac 10.5.4, 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Memory.

I have been using blender fine to load video or any clips in the past. And now I am randomly having problems. Any time I open the node editor and open an Image input. Blender cannot load video into blender. Nothing is displayed. I just downloaded another blender and tried and it doesn’t seem to work either.
I have no idea what is going on.

Can anybody help me out with this issue…?
As I am falling behind some of my work at the moment.

Hey it seems to be better now.

I went into the Mac hidden files and deleted the .B.Blend which has an user saved settings. And it went back to default.

well if anyone has a similar problem anytime soon…try that.

Weird that!

Hi,
I’ve been experimenting with video editing using 2.5. I find the interface more logical and consistent than 2.4x. It’s very polished and I’m very impressed. The new version certainly lived up to my expectations.

One of the first things I’ve managed was to make the video preview disappear from the video window. I don’t exactly recall what I changed in the user prefs but I was unable to undo it. Eventually I restored factory settings to get back the video preview. Kinda weird I’d say.

Regarding your question, though, every video that I’ve imported so far is loaded without problems.

system specs: Sony Vaio VGN-FW31J, Intel core 2 duo T6400 @ 2Ghz, 4 GB Ram, GNU/Linux Kubuntu 9.10 and (regretfully enough) that damn ATI Radeon HD 3400 graphics card! :frowning: