Blender videocard compatibility chart

I want to make a Blender videocard compatibility chart.
I have plans for commercial games with BGE - so this is the GL and GLSL side, but this chart can show other compatibility issues like GUI.

First we need to collect the popular videocards I think. Then we will make a chart in Google Docs (or something) and we can fill up with our experiences.

Can somebody help?

Edit: maybe looks like this I started to make: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ag60oN4sVRdDdEF2eGpVTlVkZWx0c2N0ZHFPeE9mNXc&hl=en&output=html

Sure, first thing is to get few sample .blend files for testing and few screenshots or videos for reference on how things should look.

this is a good idea
this blend can be linked in that sheet

endie you seem to be talented enoguh to whip up a quick demo, say two cars on a track for a few laps. you could have your demo send you a log of the fps vs graphical settings along with the variouse harware set ups. include an area for comments and bug reports and have your demo post it to a message board that allows anonamouse posts so you done even have to go thru their email or anything else to get the reports. after the demo is finished just have it pop open their browser to your messageboard and already have it in reply mode.

post a link to the demo here, a few game forums, and a few tech forums and you should get enough samples to make a min and recomended list for your game. maybe even have your demo auto adjust the setting for 30fps and 60fps as min frame rate targets and see how high it can push the settings.

the chart doesn’t take the operating system (+version) nor the driver (+version) into account.

your commercial games may be targeted for win only, but often drivers behave very differently no various operating systems.

Also you will have to take into account that depending on the way you program a shader/filter on python, it may or may not work at all on the Ati video cards, or even work in a different way compared to the Nvidia ones.
This is because of the way Ati reads the code, it is a lot more strict to some details as casting vec2 to vec3 or int to float and so on, in theory if you write the code doing no omissions it should be okay.

This can explain why some shaders sometimes don’t work, but I can’t explain why some filters work different. Martinsh mountain demo for example, when correcting the filters to work on Ati (many of them won’t work without some fixes), they look pretty different.