Blender vs.... Cereal??

I just have to post this… :smiley:

My sister asked me a great question this afternoon, and that was,

“If Blender was a Cereal, what would it be?”

if it was a cereal, it would be the wal-mart brand of fruit loops. same taste, but dirt cheap.

What about adding cinammon flavor to it 8)

Hmm…

Crunchy sweet cereal the same color and shape of the Blender symbol, that tastes like sugar.

I think I’m warrented in saying that this is spam. I wish we could have a crack down on this crap.

Nah, it’s not spam, though i think it’d be more suited to a chatroom, not a forum. It’s just a topic to talk about :smiley:

Pooba

I wish we could have a crack down on people who always want crack downs on crap. It’s off-topic, if you have nothing constructive to add to the post then why bother posting? You’re not a moderator so suck it up. If you want to complain about every bloody post that doesn’t meet your approval then go make your own damn forum and do it there. I think I’m warranted in saying that people hate whingers about as much as spammers.

Having said that, I fear this particular post may have countless spin-offs like if Blender were a cat, what cat would it be. Nonetheless, it is as I say off-topic, thus I say crunchy nut cornflakes - my favourite cereal of the moment. I tried the rest, but I like that one best just like Blender.

hmmm, i think i must say it would be Lucky Charms! why not…? :smiley:

blendereos :D. all the flavours of blender :P.

yeah, lucky charms, with dollar signs as the marshmallows, to remind you that you can get the same nice cruncy parts, without the unnessary money.

Hmmmm Cinnimon toast crunch maybe :smiley:

Dollar signs???, people may get the wrong idea about blender’s price if you put in dollar signs.

I wish we could have a crack down on people who always want crack downs on crap. It’s off-topic, if you have nothing constructive to add to the post then why bother posting? You’re not a moderator so suck it up. If you want to complain about every bloody post that doesn’t meet your approval then go make your own damn forum and do it there. I think I’m warranted in saying that people hate whingers about as much as spammers.

Having said that, I fear this particular post may have countless spin-offs like if Blender were a cat, what cat would it be. Nonetheless, it is as I say off-topic, thus I say crunchy nut cornflakes - my favourite cereal of the moment. I tried the rest, but I like that one best just like Blender.[/quote]

Oh ya, let the flaming begin!
You never know which threads start it…
Let me begin by saying that everyone here is a fag0t. Any arguments?

Having said that, I fear this particular post may have countless spin-offs like if Blender were a cat, what cat would it be. Nonetheless, it is as I say off-topic, thus I say crunchy nut cornflakes - my favourite cereal of the moment. I tried the rest, but I like that one best just like Blender.[/quote]

Let me begin by saying that everyone here is a fag0t. Any arguments?[/quote]
well, all people with fantasy references in their names are idiots!

and spammers!

Let me begin by saying that everyone here is a fag0t. Any arguments?[/quote]
well, all people with fantasy references in their names are idiots!

and spammers![/quote]

People with kittens in their avatars have sex with horses.

i don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
I just found the idea hilarious and prayed there wouldn’t be a gajillion spin-offs.
On to the next topic, I’m not sure what’s so fun about flaming. :-?

Tha’ts because you’re a fag0t.

Tha’ts because you’re a fag0t.[/quote]

One Word: LOL.

Tha’ts because you’re a fag0t.[/quote]

One Word: LOL.[/quote]

Only fag0ts say that. Fag0t.

Note:
In a minute, after contemplating why a member of the same species can exhibit such boundless stupidy you will stumble upon a conclusion. He was probobly just mocking the annoying flamers and trolls that pop up everywhere. Yes, let’s hope so.

I’d have to go with the good tasting cereal that costs £7

that I never use.