Blender Week Day Challenge #0061 (ENTRIES CLOSED)

http://www.blenderchallenge.com/banners/bwdc04.jpg
Welcome to the Blender Week Day Challenge #0061!

The list is made up of three organic and three inorganic topics and participants choose one of each category to model. Participants need to pick two items off the list to model (one from each category).

For examples of previous entries please see the gallery

All the models should be original. You can use any software you want as long as you use Blender somewhere in your modeling workflow. Also please state any non-blender software you have used for your model.

If you’re feeling generous why not add the models you create for this challenge to the Official Blender Model Repository and if you want to make your blend files available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported Licence just email them to me at [email protected] and I’ll host them on the www.blenderchallenge.com website.

Any wireframes posted will be added to the voting thread (If you don’t know how to make a wireframe check out the tutorial)

Check out the BlenderChallenge.com website for the full list of rules, challenge archives and all the latest news.

Note: If you post up more than one render of your model (excluding wireframes) please state which one we should use for the voting thread.

NEW Deadline: 18:00 GMT (12:00 Noon Central Time) 2009-07-24

Organic:
Apple
Salmon
Sealion

Inorganic:
AA Gun
Fan
Stapler

place holder

does it matter what generation aa gun it is

No it doesn’t. You could do ancient, present or even future!

Hey,

Not enough time this week :frowning:

Maybe next time

i might give it a try.

Wahuuu It’s back… okay i will give i try if i can do it in one day :P. Placeholder

Remember, if there aren’t 3 entries by 6pm tonight it’ll roll over for another week.

ROLLOVER
NEW Deadline: 18:00 GMT (12:00 Noon Central Time) 2009-07-24

So we just post our entries here? Here’s mine:

Attachments

@VisionaryCynic: That’s right, nice models btw

Had a little bit of time, figured I’d make something.

~ATSkill

Attachments

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

Hi i’m new to the forums but i thought i’d try my hand at this competiton. here’s my entries:
APPLE:

and here’s my STAPLER:

Back view
Closed
Open front

i subitted mine but its not coming up ill try again

I am new here but i thought id try my hand at this competition.
Here are my Entries:
APPLES:

And here is my STAPLER:

Hi im new to the forums but i thought i try this competition.
Here are my entries. Apples and stapler.

Attachments

Entries Closed