Blender Week Day Challenge #0064 (ENTRIES CLOSED)

http://www.blenderchallenge.com/banners/bwdc04.jpg
Welcome to the Blender Week Day Challenge #0064!

The list is made up of three organic and three inorganic topics and participants choose one of each category to model. Participants need to pick two items off the list to model (one from each category).

For examples of previous entries please see the gallery

All the models should be original. You can use any software you want as long as you use Blender somewhere in your modeling workflow. Also please state any non-blender software you have used for your model.

If you’re feeling generous why not add the models you create for this challenge to the Official Blender Model Repository and if you want to make your blend files available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported Licence just email them to me at [email protected] and I’ll host them on the www.blenderchallenge.com website.

Any wireframes posted will be added to the voting thread (If you don’t know how to make a wireframe check out the tutorial)

Check out the BlenderChallenge.com website for the full list of rules, challenge archives and all the latest news.

Note: If you post up more than one render of your model (excluding wireframes) please state which one we should use for the voting thread.

Deadline: 18:00 GMT (12:00 Noon Central Time) 2009-08-28

Organic:
Dodo
Hornet
Raspberry

Inorganic:

Needle and Thread
Stone Bridge
Washing Machine

DODO BIRD!
I cant say no to that
heres final dodo gotta stop cos a storm is just rocking up as i type eep…

with luck itll pas and ill get onto the bridge
Arrrg done the bridge in last hour lucky if im in b4 deadline

luck with votes all

Me neither! Placeholder.

My Entries. Added wires.

Attachments

how do you even enter? And can I only do one?

To enter, simply blend up your creation and edit your post to include the picture… And no, you have to do one from each list (one “organic” and one “inorganic”)
good luck, I’m giving it a miss this week…

i’ll try to do something too ^)
here is my dodo
and needle and thread

Attachments

Hopefully I’ll find time to refine this this week, but if not here’s my entries:

Attachments

Here are my entries:
I have redone some materials on the bridge. I think now it’s better.

Attachments

I love your bridge! and the dodo skeleton is brilliant! very funny.

But whoah the spec on the grey rocks…thats awful :frowning:
FIX IT! because the design is too good to suffer through the material indignities.

Maybe an oren nayer shader with a little rough and hardly any spec.

still a work in progress, used the idea of the looney tunes dodo bird.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1787/nick0001j.jpg

ReGreetings… entries closed yet or can i still sneek in updates for both my images Pleassse witth suger n stuff like that ?

Great entries everybody!

Vortagen: The deadline is over, so officially entries are closed. To be fair on everybody else, you’ll need permission from everybody who has got an entry into this challenge.

That’s TheLastRookie, VisionaryCynic, sfepa and SpynalTom. I’ll give you 8 hours as I won’t be able to put the voting thread up til this evening anyway.

Btw the next challenge will be a bit longer than usual due to me going on holiday for two weeks. I’ll be putting it up as soon as I can…

na its cool, was only half wanting it :stuck_out_tongue: main point was the fact it says entrys open lets vote woop

it’s OK.! I’m not against that :slight_smile:

Yeah, if anyone wants to make any changes that’s fine with me.

Entries Closed

Almost done the voting thread… :stuck_out_tongue: