Blender Week Day Challenge #9 (Entries Closed)

(blackcougar) #1

Welcome to the Blender Week Day Challenge #9! The rules are the same as last time. The participants are to pick three items off the list in all, two from one category and one from the other. An example would be to pick two from the organic list and one from the Inorganic list, and vice versa. Texturing is allowed, but include an untextured image of your model. The untextured image will be the one used in the voting thread. All the models should be original. You can use any software you want as long as you use Blender somewhere in your modeling workflow. Also please state any non-blender software you have used for your model.

Note: If you post up more than one render of your model (excluding wireframes) please state which one we should use for the voting thread.

Deadline: 18:00 GMT (12:00 Central Time) Friday 21st September 2007

Organic:

Vulture
Human Ear
Tulip

Inorganic:

iPhone
Model Globe (example)
Skyscraper

NOTE: If you have any ideas on items for future challenge lists, please PM me or just post your idea in one of the challenge threads.

0 Likes

(MARS Grfx.) #2

…194

0 Likes

(BlendRoid) #3

Will model Tulip, iPhone, and Skyscraper.

By the way, these contests are awesome! It would be cool if more people would participate.

0 Likes

(blackcougar) #4

The models for the challenge are supposed to be original so you’ll need to make sure you add something extra to the model so it isn’t an exact copy of your old model.
Welcome to the challenges btw! :smiley:

BlendRoid: thanks, we’ve only been running just over two months so awareness is still increasing but we’ve seen some fantastic entries so far :yes:

0 Likes

(MidgeS) #5

Well here are my entries.

I’m happy that texturing is not important because im realy bad in texturing. ^^

Attachments

0 Likes

(Quinthanius) #6

I don’t see why I can’t get fit this in this week. Will give a go at a tulip, skyscraper, model globe.

0 Likes

(MARS Grfx.) #7

…197

0 Likes

(blackcougar) #8

whoops, thats actually 6pm GMT so 19:00BST which is 12 noon i think in USA

doing the tulip light is stretching it a bit but go ahead with it this time!

0 Likes

(RenderRoo) #9

Are reflections considered a texture? Are they allowed?

0 Likes

(blackcougar) #10

No they are not and yes they are!
:smiley:

0 Likes

(anfeo) #11

This are my entries:

Attachments

0 Likes

(RenderRoo) #12

Well, I started this on Thursday afternoon and it doesn’t look like I’ll have the time to finish, but I made this globe. I wanted to share it anyway.

Attachments

0 Likes

(blackcougar) #13

entries closed

0 Likes