Welcome to Issue #18, “Landscapes, Environments and Sets!”
Every project needs an environment to exist in, some projects are all about the surroundings themselves. But it is often an area that gets short changed or overlooked. So this issue we take a look at various ways to create environments and backgrounds for your projects. We have collected a nice variety for your enjoyment.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Baking AO Maps for Terrain Using Blender 3D
- Game Physics and Paths
- CNC Machining with Blender
- Create Scenes with a Seamless Background
- MAKING OF: A Big City For A Game
- MAKING OF: A Fantasy Landscape
- MAKING OF: The Scene Of A Dream
- Interviewed - Roland HessBlenderart Magazine Mirrors can be found at: