Blenderartists.org wont load in Firefox

It seems after the latest update to the website it breaks in Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 64 bit (up to date)

Having to view our lovely website in Internet Explorer :frowning:

Seems to be working fine on my end. On macOS, same FF version as you.

Wrong category, though. @Fweeb

2 Likes

@claus cheers for the reply

after a bit of searching using IE :frowning: if you press ctrl and shift and r together that fixes the site temporarily but I had to flush my Firefox caches to ‘fix’ it properly

I’m on Win + Firefox Nightly (experimental, v. 63.0a1) and all works well. There was some trouble around v 62, but it seems to be fixed for now.

I have the exact same problem. I’m also on Firefox, Win.

I think I had that issue once last week, but that happened over mobile data connection so I assumed it was a data transfer error due to bad connection. Did not have that issue again since, nearly exclusively using Firefox here :cowboy_hat_face:

The last Firefox are a very unstable. Try to deactivate default option on hardware acceleration and reduce the number of CPU to only one.

I have an older version of Firefox, and everytime I start my browser and go to Blenderartists, I’m getting this error.

If I switch to another URL, and return to blenderartists, I have no problems, but when I re-start firefox I get the same transmission error.

Ok, if you prefer stay with old version fine, but try the portable version of new Firefox.