BlenderArtists Special Challenge is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed that instead of the weekend challenge this time we have a “special challenge” with possibly a prize for the winner!!!

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1692835

So i’m trying to spread the word through this thread for those who don’t venture down below.

i have always been in favour of a proper contest with a long enough time frame so that there a many quality entries. this happens in all forums and i can’t understand why not here.

i’d even advise the guys in charge to have bigger mini-BWC like contests on the forum. but that will most likely fall on deaf ears, as they couldn’t even make an announcement to promote the contest and have the weekend challenge forum languishing down below

this is a step in the right direction, looking forward for more in the future!!:slight_smile:

No one???

Were you expecting a response or maybe those who were really interested went to the thread link you posted.

I am challenged enough with just trying to make it through the day.

Ditto.

I’m too envious of people with sp…spr…spare time! (sorry, had hard time remembering how to spell it).