Yes I had blender osm installed before I cleared everything as well. had so many addons that I just wiped everything to be sure.
When I try to import second a ifc file and I get this error:
Python: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\-----\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\operator.py", line 163, in execute ifc_importer.execute() File "C:\Users\-----\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\import_ifc.py", line 319, in execute self.load_existing_rooted_elements() File "C:\Users\-----\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\import_ifc.py", line 1105, in load_existing_rooted_elements self.existing_elements[self.file.by_id(obj.BIMObjectProperties.ifc_definition_id).GlobalId] = obj AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'by_id' location: <unknown location>:-1
Is there any chance to know why this happens?
Quick status update that the Blender-OSM clash bug has been fixed, as well as the importing second IFC bug.
Dion is there a download available of Blender BIM with the updates applied? Thanks
BlenderBIM Add-on v0.0.210221 has been released with 57 new features and fixes. It’s our built environment, help support the BlenderBIM Add-on: 100% free and open source software that lets you author and document BIM data fully to ISO standards. It’s built by the AEC community, for the AEC community. Get it today: https://blenderbim.org/
As the prior release was an entire rewrite, there were consequently a lot of bugs introduced. This release is primarily about fixing those bugs, so no fancy release highlights … unless you count the experimental 4D scripts, which are cool. With a more stable foundation, we can move forward and continue to build features as well as UX improvements.
Also Cinnamon is my new pet rabbit Isn’t she cute!
- BIMTester now operates on single feature files, which heavily improves usability
- BIMTester custom schema is now specified as an argument, not as a tester requirement, which is where it belongs
- BIMTester sentence quote usage is now standardised and always enable translations
- You can now load the active IFC file into a BIMTester audit. No need to export first!
- Now, users don’t need to consider include curves and 2D annotations as they are always imported
- You can now specify a set of custom step definitions to BIMTester, go and write your own test definitions!
- New BIMTester web app mockup https://blenderbim.org/bimtester/
- Validating IFCs UI now moved over into debug panel
- New create shape debugging tool to help determine broken or crashing elements
- Type representation maps are now shown in the IFC Representations UI panel
- Type representations are now always imported (better for authoring), and also import super fast compared to before (before, enabling types being imported would significantly slow down import times)
- Only IFC files are now shown in the export file dialog for a less confusing user experience
- IfcPatch is now callable from the command line (thanks htlcnn!)
- New IfcOpenShell.util.type module for checking applicable type classes.
- You can now assign types with a smart type filter, without needing to first import types into Blender
- New build script for IfcPatch to distribute binaries (thanks htlcnn!)
- IfcOpenShell date util now supports converting to IFC2X3 date entities
- Highly experimental script to convert from P6 XML into an IFC task tree
- Highly experimental script to convert from IFC task trees into a Gantt chart JSON for jsgantt-improved
- You can now edit parameters of parametric profile definitions in geometry.
- New basic UI to view tasks in an IFC file
- You can now add type instances, and mapped representations are enforced.
- STEP IDs are now shown for non-rooted elements, like grid axes.
- Blender now helps prevent saving Blender without having an exported IFC
- Improve UI to change spatial container to prevent accidentally selecting incorrect objects
- Fix bunch of error messages (commonly seen in IFCCSV) when you try to get a property value which is null
- Fix bug where BIMTester audit classes dropdown wouldn’t show.
- There is now an ID and GUID map to Blender objects for easy access especially for devs
- Fix bug where Blender booleans wasn’t good enough. Now we’re back to IfcOpenShell with optional Blender conversion on a case by case
- Fix bug where unable to install add-on in older Blender versions
- Fix bug where switching representations would not work or create duplicated meshes
- Fix error when importing consecutive files
- Fix bug so that users can now reassign the IFC file location if it moves.
- Fix bug where vertex welded happened across representations (thanks aothms!)
- Fix bug where spatial objects with representations didn’t import correctly
- Fix import bug where loading existing elements wouldn’t work
- Fix crash on Windows when removing property sets (thanks aothms!)
- Fix crash when reassigning class (thanks aothms!)
- Fix unable to load IfcPatch recipes (thanks htlcnn!)
- Fix regression where dumb objects didn’t get an IFC class
- Fix ability to create grids which was totally broken
- Fix bug when adding grids to drawings, which also was totally broken
- Fix bug where product and type representations wouldn’t be linked data in Blender when importing
- Fix bug where representations wouldn’t be purged correctly if they were part of a layer with many items
- Fix bug where you could create mapped representations without having a type product
- Fix bug where removing a mapped representation did not properly consider all mapped usages
- Fix bug where switching construction type didn’t enforce appropriate representation maps
- Fix bug where you couldn’t import two different IFC files in succession in the same Blender file
- Fix bug where only a light removal occured when removing elements. Now, a full geometry purge is done as well
- Fix bug regression in the absolute coordinate offset feature where I forgot to convert non-meter units
- Fix bug where geolocation was lost if you tried to edit an absolutely positioned file
- Fix bug where unable to install add-on due to clash with Blender-OSM.
- Fix bug where you couldn’t copy classes without representations.
- Fix bug so that null ownership histories in IFC4 are now allowed
- Fix bug where you couldn’t edit the geometry of a grid axis
- Fix bug where copying a class did not enforce mapped representations
- Fix bug where removing mapped representations leaving you with nothing was a poor user experience
Wow! Nice work as usual Dion! I’ll download it right now.
edit: also yes, she is cute
I get this error when filmic-blender is installed and adding a drawing.
Note: ‘filmic-blender’ is not the same as blenders built-in ‘filmic’.
It might be related to this bug (hardcoded colorspace).
Is there anything you can do?
Blender 2.92 (precompiled/official release)
Python: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/user/.config/blender/2.92/scripts/addons/blenderbim/bim/operator.py", line 1460, in execute bpy.ops.bim.activate_drawing_style() File "/media/LinuxPart2/opt/blender/2.92/scripts/modules/bpy/ops.py", line 132, in __call__ ret = _op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw) RuntimeError: Error: Python: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/user/.config/blender/2.92/scripts/addons/blenderbim/bim/operator.py", line 1347, in execute self.set_raster_style() File "/home/user/.config/blender/2.92/scripts/addons/blenderbim/bim/operator.py", line 1368, in set_raster_style bpy.context.scene.view_settings.view_transform = style["bpy.context.scene.view_settings.view_transform"] TypeError: bpy_struct: item.attr = val: enum "Standard" not found in ('sRGB OETF', 'Non-Colour Data', 'Linear Raw', 'Filmic Log Encoding Base') location: /media/LinuxPart2/opt/blender/2.92/scripts/modules/bpy/ops.py:132 location: <unknown location>:-1
Take a look at this solution