BlenderContest - October Contest – The Ted Mosby!

I just saw this contest on BlenderContest.com today even though it was posted 10 days ago and I though someone might be interested in it, but doesn’t know about this (like I did). I think the site has good contest themes, and should get more attention, since their last contest (Robots) sadly only recieved 1 submission. Unfortunately I can’t take part in this contest, but I decided to spread the word here.

You can check the full post out here: blendercontest.com/august-contest-the-ted-mosby/

This is from the post:

For those of you who don’t know Ted Mosby, is one of the main characters of the show How I Met Your Mother. He is an Architect in New York City and his life long dream is to add a building to the New York City Skyline; but you are NOT Ted Mosby, you will not be working on the exterior of the building but on the inside of it.

This months competition is to design a Modern (or futuristic) office space environment. It could be cubicles, it could be a lobby, a fountain in the middle of the building, a staircase, lounge anything that you can find in a huge, modern office building in a Major city.

The Prize

• A 30 day CITIZEN account at BlenderCookie.com or BlendSwap.com (your pick)
  • A permanent spot on our Website Winners list
  • Promote your portfolio (or any other page) in our Homepage slideshow

I just saw this. Thank you Mike for promoting this. Also, Look us up on Facebook!

You’re welcome. I really like what you are doing, I hope I can participate in one of your contests one day too. Unfortunately I didn’t have the time yet. I liked the FB page. :slight_smile:

For the peace did not last. When Charles II (ruled 16651700) succeeded Philip IV,new balance 574, Louis XIV (ruled 16431715) of France, wedded to Philip’s eldest daughter MarieThrse,nike blazer vintage, claimed that Hainaut,whalewatch.org/mediaplayer-on.htm, Brabant,jeremy scott wings denim pas cher, and more “devolved” on her. In the War of Devolution (16671668) Louis’s army invaded the helpless . Ahmed Amadou DialloAhmed Amadou Diallo, 22, seen here in an undated photo, was gunned down at his home in the Bronx borough of New York early Thursday morning, Feb. 4,jordan 2013 pas cher, 1999. Four white police officers from the elite Street Crime Unit fired 41 shots at Diallo, a black West African immigrant who had no police record and was unarmed. Writing a second note seems like overkill, as well as passiveaggressive. I just don’t want to get so annoyed that I pull a broombanging tactic or stomp upstairs in my pajamas angrily to yell at them. Any ideas?. Cromer, the director, says the play is deceptive it obeys the rules of a light comedy until suddenly it doesn’t. He found in the script “the most interesting conversation I’d ever read and the most interesting sort of love scene I’d ever read. It was just something really original in the form of something that’s not original.”. Really want our mentality to be: can get a yard when we need it,nike blazer homme,’ Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe said. Back,jeremy scott bear pas cher, it easy to say the field goal. But I felt like the momentum was not going to be good either way. Jenna glanced over the party planning list one last time. Everything seemed to be in relatively sane order. She wanted the event to be as close to perfect as possible. If the Avett Brothers branched out into theater, you might expect them to deliver the tunes that pepper the folk/country/Americana score of The Mountain Song. The theater company PigPen became the first troupe in history to win the overall excellence award at FringeFest two years in a row with this show. And no wonder, it’s a one hour delight brimming with a talented cast,terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, delightful puppetry, a sweet but sad tale delivered at just the right length and with charm to spare… She will publish more reader comments,www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, more often,http://www.whalewatch.org/m_news_whaling.htm, with the goal being a focus on the journalism and transparency. Journal entries will include questions about fairness and usage as well as praise when readers recognize exceptional work. She will, of course, continue the office role in independently investigating questions of accuracy and fairness in our news coverage. I put myself into 5 30 day PHP psych treatments during the past 3 yrs. I am still clean and sober 25 yrs now,jordan pas cher, and I use the very techniques described above. I used to self defficate myself all the time,Website, shame and blame myself. Of course the possibility of such dire disaster inspired more glee than concern. But the giggling loosened him up. "You laugh now, but if your friend is really hurt by your tremendous strength you not going to feel good."This kept him stoic enough through a fiveminute blood test. ???: Natural oil extracted from this tree $119.99 DVD as long as students maintain fulltime registered student status Years ago