BlenderHeads from Africa

@tyrant monkey

Named after your dad, right?

@Dorro yup, named after my dad, am Liz’s kid

we adopted 3 kids from ghana… does that count? xD

I ve been in africa to do some blender workshop . So there is some blender user. But the internet connection is so bad in most of these countries that you will get a hard time to get them here. And i was working in the french community : english is still a trouble in some african countries.

Hi Tyrant Monkey

Please send my best regards to your mum. Have many fond memories from the time I worked with her. My mum conveyed your mum’s greetings vaguely recently. Your mum can drop me a line at <namesurname>at<gmail>dot<com> if she likes. Bit of a internetsphobe, so don’t check all that regularily. I reckon this is the only forum I have ever posted to more than once.

Ciao
Dorian

I’m from Sudan, Khartoum to be exact, but I live in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.

@Dorro I will let her know

@RAMBO187, three kids you say, it could qualify you to be an honuary african if there was such a thing.

@dagobert like all things in Africa it depends largly where you are. The are just so many languages on this contient its not uncommon for people to be speak more than two languages. Most of my family we average around three though I had an aunt with a gift for languages that spoke about five or six. Internet connection in general sucks. Though the are developements that will change that in two or three years times.

@Husam, unless I haven’t been watching my thread closely enough you might be the first person from North Africa.