Blenderheads

How many .blends could a Blenderhead blend, if a Blenderhead could blend .blends?

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

A Blenderhead would blend all the .blends if a Blenderhead could blend .blends!

Sorry, couldn’t resist :smiley:

“How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood!”

NO!

the only reason you are spamming is because you think it can give you more posts. :-? :slight_smile: :-? :o :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm, yes, iv noticed latley all of these posts from Valar, and i too reckon it’s because he wants to increase his post points.
Maybe someone could write some sort of code, that for ever 1 post he gets a one quarter point. Or some sort of limit of posts per day, based on the average posts per day by the rest of the community.
This could be good for cheaters DESPERATLY trying to beat all us honest folk. hehe :wink:
“NO” offence valar, your just making yourself a prime candidate for some good old fashion ribbing from the rest of us. But maybe thats what you want, the attention, oh and Valarking…

… NO!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

I’ve seen that somewhere. I’m pretty sure that the blenderhead in question would blend exactly 2^N+1 .blends, where N is the amount of potential .blends in the active system, non-realised .blends included, such as imaginary .blends.

the only reason you are spamming is because you think it can give you more posts. :-? :slight_smile: :-? :o :P[/quote]

And this topic is… ?

this has gone far enough