BlenderPlayer missing modules on Linux.

Hi…
I have create a game on windows, and work good.
I have install Kutbuntu 10.04 for create the linux version of the game, but if i open blend file with blender, work good, but if i open the same file with blenderplayer, give me error that dont find the “math” modules that i have import in the scripts “import math”
I have to add some files on the game directory? what files? someone have idea?

THX

math is a standard python module, so you are probably dealing with a Python version problem. Which version of Blender are you using and what version or versions of Python do you have installed? The official blender.org builds come in either Python 2.5 or Python 2.6 versions, so you need to be sure you have the correct Python library packages available. On Linux you can safely install multiple versions of Python alongside each other, so if you don’t know which version of Python your blender was built against, just install both 2.5 and 2.6. (BTW, the new Blender 2.5x series uses Python 3.1.)

i have Blender 2.49 compiled for python 2.6 and i have python 2.6.5, the script on blender import the math modules right, the script on blenderplayer dont import math modules.
its really straing…