#BlenderQA closed

(Timothy) #1

Hey everyone,

I just closed down #BlenderQA on irc.openprojects.net basicly all chatting can take place in #BlenderChat again, moderation will stay the same.

Greets,
Timothy

(Green) #2

no more free candy? :frowning:

(Timothy) #3

hmm,… what do you mean by candy you sexy stud :slight_smile:

(Green) #4

I want my free candy damnit!!!
:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

(Hos) #5

I don’t know why it was closed – there
may not have been a lot of conversation
(which was the whole point of the channel)
but there were usually about 10 people in
there willing to help out when needed.

Chris

(SkyWriter) #6

last time i checked, i was the owner of the #blenderqa channel. hos, if you still want it open I’ll gladly oblige.

(Hos) #7

Yay!

Chris

(SkyWriter) #8

#BlenderQA is open for business!

(Timothy) #9

Well I had closen the channel because all questions were being asked in #BlenderChat again. And only a few new people were asking questions in #BlenderQA but 99% of the time they didn’t see them get answered because there were only about 10 people there who seemed to sleep 24/7.
So keeping #BlenderQA open will really help them out… or wait a sec… no it will confuse them!

so well done

Greetings,
Timothy

(stephen2002) #10

yea, just because a chat room is there dosn’t mean anybody is listening. I would recomend leaving it closed. The few times that I wanted a quick answer, I asked first in QA, waited 3 min, no response, went over to the other room, got some people!