Blenders Theme Song!

yes i took the challenge on the other thread. so here it is. enjoy, critique, and comment please. :smiley:
Blender 3D

EDIT: this Song is licensed under a CC License

I like it! Very nice work.

Thanks. A small challenge I took.

Cool! Yet where are the cheerleaders all dressed up in short skirts doing all kinds of tricks for the spectators? I would send a composition that I did for my late cat Isis, except that is all analog. It was composed on three synths with 32 note poly and 64 channels as well as a drum machine in the background. If you wish, give me a pm and some postage and I will send you a copy. It’s not bad, yet it is still not perfect.

yeah. im thinking of trying to come up with a different version (sometimes more takes are better).

Yeah, I know what you mean. Still in all, when I dabble about in the arts, It is more for my sake. If other people enjoy it, that’s cool, Yet if I don’t enjoy my own works, they are not finished yet. As I have said before, “I am my own most worst critic” It is quite maddening at times. One thing that I might suggest is just not to give up or try to meet other people’s expectatations. When you are happy then that is all there is!

Cheers, pix

yep…

Its really good…hhmm