BlenderSources 1.0, Blender3D share program.

BlenderSources Share program

Yep afther a while Nor.J was trying to code something that the whole blender community could use. A program that blender users can download, and download tutorials, sources, textures, music files, or more to use them for there games.

Now this isn’t a dream anymore, it’s reality a Blended Reality. Down here what the user will be able to do.

• open the program hit the category of choice and download the file he/she wants.
  • upload his creations or else to the server.
  • rename it
  • delete it

The prigram is currently tested on Windows, maybe it works on linux too, but not on Mac OS.

Remember the Rules, Use it, but don’t abuse it.

Ofcourse there are some very strickt rules that you need to know before using it.

• use the program freely, don’t mess around to upload virusses or illigal content.
  • don’t delete someone else his files
  • don’t make a mess of it by uploading to wrong category.

What happens is I do?

• illigal content or deleting files that aren’t yours, will cause banning and report to internet security police.
  • creating a mess will cause ban only.

How is that possible to report or ban me?

• Ip’s are logged included there actions.

BlenderSources 1.0
http://home.tiscali.nl/jdvhulst/various/blendersources1.00.zip

Comments are welcome. More files will be added durning the year. :smiley:

I have to use this smiley: http://clubidiot.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/023.gif

That’s amazing! Thanks! :smiley:

Isn’t this the wrong forum?
Also it’s extremley slow it takes a good minute to load up each individual screen even when there is no files.
Also is this like a P2P network? So you have to have it open in order for files on your computer to show up on the network?

Awsome idea and follow threw though I’m sure it will get used by alot of people.
Thanks Nor.J and JD-Multi for whatever you did…

The internet security police? :stuck_out_tongue:

it uses ftp, it isent like kazza, you can basicly upload files the server and download files from the server.(Share files together)

there are many cadogorys that you can uplaod(or download…) to.
It is a bit slow, but i dont think it can be much faster if we dont find a faster server. I hope people will use this program. I am making a update that will work faster thought.

it took me long time to make.
Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool! But Kazaa has a ton of spyware bundled with it, so maybe you should associate it with something else? :wink:

kazaa sux… i dont know why Jd-Multi wrote that :frowning: .

I edited it :stuck_out_tongue: I agree that this program is better then kazzaa, well actually It would be awesome to have a program for blender that searches someone else his blender map for files to share.

Last night the server had a huge amount of activities, 12 people on 1 time connected and searching for files. The most used file is the culling, water effect scripts in the blend section. Also the Text in game engine tutorials appears to be very usefull. :smiley:

This is a great program! How much space do you guys have at your disposal? I’d hate to fill it up, but i have a bunch of little demo things that could help people out.

Also, you spelled “tutorials” wrong, that’s how it’s spelled :smiley:

Pooba

who uploaded my UV scroll script?

i did, you can delete it, sorry i dident ask for permichen :frowning: .

i did, you can delete it, sorry i dident ask for permichen

Don’t worry about it. I was a bit surprised coz i was going to upload it and i found it.

ok :slight_smile:

I’m glad that people like the program. I’ll also make this available for people who are finishing there games, and it’s usefull for a blender game contest too.

Nor.J: you made a update for the program you told yesterday? or was it something else? Anyways, maybe you can integrate a updater in it if maps or things will be changed in the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

I made a version that runs much faster, but it is some bugs. And i will make it so it looks for updates itselfs, but dosent download if you dont want to.
How much space do we have jd-multi`??
We dont wory about the space?

i will also make some new cool things :slight_smile:
:smiley:

Nor.J, you are a genius…

Just upload the files if you want, i dont think we have to wory about the space, if jd-multi`s ftp server gets to full i buy a bigger hardisc :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
And i will fix that tutorials as well.

Worry about space? Well currently I have 1GB free for the files. I ask my uncle if he has a extra Harddisk somewhere to integrate it and possible use as virtual memory and space for files. The data limiet of the connecion I have? No worries about that, it’s unlimited. :smiley:

I’ll also look this or next year for a little faster pc as server as I have now. Because many people are trowing away pentiums2 and 3’s, and now I have a pentium less the 1, and 166 mhz with 64 mb ram. S peedier pc could be possible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work NOR.J & JD-multi. In the true spirit of Blender!

jrt.

What the hack are the internet security police?