choice as Frank says.
As it also regards the details I also think that my model is a little
stylized.
but I think that he addition of too many details can bring toward a
wrong direction.
However I have tried to modify the zone between the eyes and the
nose.

Attachments

Its fine this is a realistic proportion only it is seen as exophthalmes of graves disease in this case she is a younger woman with this characteristic which makes her pretty, you see many movies with characters-cg faces with bigger eye’s to show there innocence or child like features, which you have done well.

I like her keep it up Marcolorenz.

I understand that you want the eyes as they are, but I think the eyeball needs some work. The shape of the eyeball is wrong… well at least it looks wrong. As it is, it looks a bit like an iris painted on a cue ball. Also, there is generally a pretty distict transition from iris to pupil. I think you’d gain alot by making the pupil more… distinguishable. I like the face… she looks like she’s hypnotized… or just mindless :slight_smile: I also dig the hair. nice job.

Edit: sorry, one more note. The piece doesnt feel very cohesive. The hair, the face and eyes feel like they’re seperate from each other… I’m not real sure how to put it. I guess I like the way they look individually, but it just doesnt seem like they belong togather.

wow, I think her eyes are just way too big and she has kind of fallen into that uncanny valley creepiness zone.

Seconded :-o

I’m guessing that this is katy perry, in which case the bug eyes/creepiness/uncanny valley look is spot on!

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/artists/images/k/katy_perry-641.jpg

@ LOL, I stand corrected than, those lying fools at FHM damn them and their photoshoping skills here I thought she looked like a babe in their spread oh the horror.

Shes good but if you take the advice she would be even better come on you can do it!

Keep it up, Marcolornz! You can do it can’t wait to see the progress!

I have added some detail, closed a little the eyes and I have posed the
model.

Attachments

posed is better… i think that we should be seeing a hint of earlobe on her right ear…(most peoples ears start around mouth level, not base of the nose as in your pic!

Angling the eyes has really softened the look! much nicer!

She could probably suit a darker lipstick with that flame red hair!

will you include any more of the body? I thinjk compositionaly if you added 50 % of the height of this image at the bottom you’d get a more pleasing look! (I know it’s more to model, but hey!

Thanks.
I have followed your suggestions.
I think that this will be my final entry.

Attachments

that’s some very nice hair, are you still using image planes?

also some contrast in the lighting could help :wink:

i like the face , specially in the mouth/nose/chin area …
it’s so nice @_@ … not only in 3D , also in reality …

i like the plastic like material of the skin …

good luck .

I think that this will be my final entry.

her eyes like if she was a dragon , make them darker , unless you wanted them like that .