BlendMaster's Contest: The Default Cube [CLOSED]

Blockquote If you’re working on another piece, I will just take it down and you can submit the new render once you complete it. Sorry about the confusion. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I went ahead and removed the post with the image I had here. No worries about confusion. Was a total mess up on my part. :slight_smile:

Ok here is my entry for real this time. And sorry again for the confusion.

1 Like

Here is my entry… My first attempt I actually deleted the cube on default so I made a new project keeping the default cube and I made this.

2 Likes

No problem, thanks for sharing :wink:

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to share a time-lapse of some renders I created with this challenge in mind. I thought it would be fun to share and help provide some inspiration if needed. Let me know if you would like me to create an in depth tutorial for any one of these renders, or all of them. I hope you enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Name: CUFO
100% Blender
No HDRI
No texture
I hope you will like it

3 Likes

My first contest entry ever. Default Cube and some modifiers
Software used: Blender (Cycles)
Rendered @ 512 samples
Feel free to critique.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m very enjoy the cube with modifiers.
I called this “The Eye of Tesseract.”
I only used 2 cubes to finish this project.
I hope you like it.

2 Likes

Hello

The default cube, we all love the default cube… 1 Cube + Modifiers + Materials + Background + Composer
I call it, “When Blender became a tidal wave” :):grin:

May you enjoy it also!

2 Likes

My final entry.
One question, is anyone else getting an error on the disqus comment section on the blendmaster website for this competition?

5 Likes

No error but just nothing comes up when clicking on the comments link. Page stays the same.

2 Likes

The comment section should be fixed now :slight_smile:

It’s the Blender Default Companion Cube!

Camera and default cube haven’t been moved. Bonus: If you make it your startup file, you will probably kill your companion cube every time you start Blender!

3 Likes

“The Everlasting Gobstopper” in cube form. Shhh

2 Likes

Hello, I hope I’m not too late to enter the competition (the timer says 14 hours)
Here is my render, titled ‘The New Secret Weapon’. Thank you for the competition, it was fun!

2 Likes

You are not late. I screwed up the timer so I decided I would let that determine the official end of the contest. :slight_smile: