BlendMaster's Luxury Contest [Closed]

Hey Everyone! Welcome to my monthly contests. I plan on hosting these contests every month so that all of you can be challenged to improve your skills as well as your artwork in a fun and creative way. Each month, the contest will have a different topic/theme that is selected by the champion of the previous contest. This month’s topic will be Luxury. The idea is to create an original render of something that reminds you of luxury. There are many ways to approach this topic. You could either create a fancy mansion, or an exotic car, or whatever else you can think of. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!

Please share this contest with everyone so that we can hopefully grow the size of these contests. Specific rules and guidelines for the contest can be found on my website here: http://www.blendmaster.org/luxury_contest/luxury-contest

Only one submission is allowed per participant. After you submit your image here with your name, within the next 24 hours, I will upload it to the contest page. All submissions are due prior to August 29th, 2019. The winner will be announced September 1st, 2019.

The winner of this contest, if they would like, can have a time-lapse video, breakdown video, or step-by-step process of the creation of the final image featured on my website until the end of the next contest. Hopefully, as these contests grow more popular, I will be able to provide a better reward. So happy blending everyone, and please share this with everyone you can so that we can get as many participants as possible.

The Luxury Necklace / Bracelet

Necklace.rar (1.3 MB)

1 Like

1 Like