Blendswap Military Vehicle Contest!

As long as the background isn’t just a crappy plane, it’s OK. A really muddy vehicle sitting in a simple showroom is just fine.
As far as the rigging goes, check out some backissues of Blenderart magazine. The rigging doesn’t have to be super complex, just enough to make the model useful. A model with no moving parts might not need much rigging, if any.

18 days left, people! I’m hoping for a flood of last minute entries. Otherwise Elcosta cleans up.

Settle down, it takes tme, here’s what I’m working on

KangaJet M1 Scout Bike, unarmed reconnaissance vehicle

I am sorry, but how exactly do I post my image on Blendswap? I can not find a place where I submit my image or choose a category.

Also , do I HAVE to submit my blend file? Not that I mind, just asking

Thank you

You submit the model. On the Submit .blend page, there’s a space for a preview image. In the body of the description, you can have up to 3 links to external photo-hosting sites (Flickr, etc.) to further showcase your model, as well as one video.

Dont want to sound dumm, but can you please give me the link to submit page? I must be missing something.

http://www.blendswap.com/submit-blend/

Oh my…I am looking at HJ Media Studios… My appologies…I had a long day :slight_smile:
Thank you

No problem. We’ve all been there…

Hi everyone, this is my entry.

A multipurpose helicopter-plane. Codename “Bumblebee”. It is a fighter, a transporter and a rescuer as well.

See details in the HJM contest entries section.

Attachments