Bloodflow

http://i.imgur.com/Yo331Aj.png

I’m just nearing completion of the first shot in my attempt to model the biological/chemical mechanism of ibuprofen for my A2 extended project. This is a still render from about half way through the shot. It’s meant to depict the inside of a vein/arteriole. Rendered at 500 samples in cycles. As far as blender goes I’m pretty inexperienced but it’s the only 3d software I’m even half capable in. There’s a zdepth pass which was rendered in blender internal because rendering it in cycles would only add rendertime and noise. The z-depth is used to give the impression that this is in solution. I’ll post compositing set up and some viewport screens soon.

I’d love any kind of critique.

Not enough Cells.

I don’t even know how to find it. I have 800 channels. Doctor Who is not on any of them. It was a game changer on “Big Brother.” After last Thursday’s eviction of Helen,mcm ??? ??, an epic HOH competition began. Not only was the Head of Household position on the line, but the first four jury members including the justevicted Helen were also competing. One would earn a spot back in the house, and could win HOH as well… Ron McCurdy (Los Angeles, CA) added his jazz vocals to the jazz cats, and Mardra Thomas (Michigan) became the smooth voice of the Flying Jazz Kitten. Jazz double bass player and elementary educator, Sherry Luchette (Los Angeles,??? ???, CA), shared her jazz education pedagogy for kids and her bass talent on the extra track,puma ???, along with her husband, jazz pianist, Tamir Hendelman, and talented jazz drummer, Steve Barnes. Burch and Luchette serve on the Jazz Education Network Elementary Jazz Committee together with Papich. The weight of the film’s success rests on the shoulders of Waters. He plays the dominant character and makes the film believable because his performance is so compelling. He also enhances the performances of those around him. In men,???, these skills are far less emphasized and valued (at least in the workforce),??? ???, so it’s only natural that we desire to see some evidence of them upfront in a dating situation, in the form of calling, planning, asking,Nike Air Max, sharing, helping, offering an arm or a jacket, walking us home, holding a car door. And even paying a check. A man’s ability to demonstrate that he can be giving,prada ???, emotionally and otherwise, is vital in the early stages of a relationship… French citizen who photographed his victims having sex with him. Some appeared to be even younger than eleven based on what 20/20 saw in the hard drive of his computer. In one photo a tear rolls down the cheek of of that. I wear heels most places a low pair of Candies actually makes it easier to walk through the soft sand to the harder beach sand area where I take them off and go barefoot,mcm ??. I have a great pair of heeled granny boots and wear them when it snows. They catch nicely in the hard snow pack and I have zero issues walking in them. In some stores they even have small cafes inside! The interior design was always A+,Timberland Online, a clear concept with very high quality materials.You can almost hear DC’s creative team laughing in the background. They are the medium through which we can return to the old days,??? ??, which were left behind through the flow of time. Wholl end up being ripped towards Fitflop Fiorella exercise middle. ???: killing nine soldiers. Last week it is all about them you are going to have the advantage. Yoga has been around for over 5 Today’s tickers . Yes. And she loves the shoes. She told me

It’s really good I think, but it’s very dark and desaturated. Just in my opinion, this is better:

It has the appearance of being in solution, which is the hardest part, but I would increase that effect, and aren’t red blood cells usually depicted as opaque?, as ther shape is determined by electron microscopy. I’m not sure about their actual optical properties, but making them opaque could significantly reduce render times. Also, rendering Z in BI won’t really decrease render times compared to cycles, and won’t add noise. I know it’s supposed to be inside the body, but it is too dark, after all, reality has to be suspended somewhat, as there is a camera in a vein! Other than that, good work, I like it.