Blurry Text On Model After Render

I’m UV mapping some text which I did in Illustrator and exported PNG 300 resolution. And I rendered it using cycles and EEVEE. Cycles render gives a more crisp image of the text, while EEVEE seems blurry. I prefer to use EEVEE, becauce my PC is old and takes a while to render. Is there a way my text can look more sharp/crisp usin EEVEE.

Thank you.

Instead of importing a PNG why not just add your text as Text Object…fully adjustable, and if Fonts are specified, you can use any you have…then add a shrinkwrap modifier…

EeVee Render

Set Cubic instead of Linear on Image Texture node…

The reason I used an image software Adobe Illustrator is because there a lots of text elements which need to be UV mapped. I’ts easier in a design software which offers more choices when it comes to text manipulation. for the task I’m doing it would be a tedious process to type the text within blender. So Im trying to find a solution how to make the PNG looking more crisp. I’m sure it has to do with the EEVEE render engine, because as you can see, cycles does a better job, but lengthier process to wait…

I tried setting the Linear to Cubic but had the same result.