BoBA 2022 Voting: Plants

How to vote

• Pick up to three of your favorite images
  • Results will be made visible after you have cast your vote.
  • To change your vote, click ‘Show vote’, update your choice and click ‘Vote now!’
  • Voting ends on midnight, December 30 (Amsterdam).

Congratulations to @bureaubruin, @higgsas, @Felicia_White, @orencloud, @orencloud, @mohsen.raei, @Bad_Karma, @ALLO, @Felicia_White, @Etamorfoza, @ALLO, @Zacxophone, @orencloud, @orencloud, @MrMelestor, @kynu, @thisisasmu, @Izacly, @Felicia_White, @pleebs, @Tell, @Xeofrios, @orencloud, @Kazrarr, @orencloud, @Sabrah, @magicwand, @Kazrarr, @ALLO, @Jerry_PM for being nominated!

3 Likes

I had a tough time narrowing down my favorites in this category, but I finally narrowed it down to four. It was painful to have to eliminate one of them, but I’m excited to see who the winner will be!

3 Likes

Upon checking the votes, I have removed ‘Morning in the Tiny Meadow’, ‘Celetium Tortuosum’ and ‘Tiny Island’ as a large number of votes were all made by new accounts all created during the last 7 days. The award is intented to be from the community by the community, and people who create new accounts just to help a friend aren’t parts of our community.

The poll won’t reflect this change - I can’t edit the data.

3 Likes

I was surprised i was in the top 5 with all these amazing works! I appreciate everyone who voted for me anyways but i’m happy these beautiful artworks won!! :heart:

3 Likes

I would just like to add that a lot of people from my instagram community who are also blender artists created their profile, voted and I appreciate their votes nonetheless!

1 Like