bones not moving

well for awhile I worked on a mesh that was a rabbit. had numerous issues with parts deforming in certain areas. as soon as I fixed that. I wound up with a texture issue. For some odd reason it applied the texture for the arm cuffs to the eyes.

So i decided to start again before going back to that mesh and figuring it out.

Useing the same rabbit body file I added this head to the body just to see if there would be deformations if i rigged bones to it

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/NINEGAUGE/bewbs1-6.jpg

After doing all of what I learned before. Now i find the bones won’t move when I put in rotate. Not a bit.

ShogunStudios, you’re also going to have to figure out how to describe your problems so that people here can help you.

I am sure you think you have, but you are the only person who really knows what ‘doing all of what I learned before’ consists of. Believe it or not, we don’t all spend our time following the ins and outs of your work. You are going to have to spell it out.

You are also going to have to figure out how to document your problem with images. If there are bones in the image you posted they are pretty well hidden.

I’m sorry to have expressed myself so poorly.

I am not interested in digging through an earlier post to find out what I need to know to understand what your problem might be now. YOU have to explain what your problem is in this post, clearly, with illustrations. I’m sorry I didn’t make that clear.

Take a screen shot that shows the bones, shows the panels, shows the weight painting, and try to describe what you did, specifically, that didn’t work.

Well I made a short vid on it.

2minutes. long