Boogerman

A character from an old game. If you know him - you’re old :slight_smile:

Sculpting modeling and rendering in blender
Body, head, glove textures, and the base textures of the wooden wall on the left are made in Substance.
All stickers and graffiti (and most of the dirty sweat and stains) are done using planes and textures with an alpha channel

All geometry is modeled and sculpted in blender from scratch

26 Likes

I feel personally attacked! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job, though. It’s got style and character, though you may need to up the grossness factor, given the subject matter.

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Boogerman! Yeah Im old. Nice work. Its a shame he was never brought back.

I loved the game, im old…

BOOGER! Yeah… I’m old! Great artwork! I tried to create a level remade in Unreal recently, so it’s nice to know that I’m not alone!

I played Boogerman on the Wii Virtual Console in the late 2000’s, does that count and make me old, too?

Excellent work and insightful breakdown of how you recreated the foul superhero in Blender. I especially like his numerous chins and rough skin texture!