Bot WIP

Hey guys! Haven;t been doing much blending lately. Too busy at work :-?

Anyway, got some time to add a little bit more to my bot and tweak some ot the areas a little. Here is the link:

http://bgdm0.tripod.com/bot_2_4_web.jpg (cut and paste the link)

Give me some more feedback as to the mosel so far.

BgDM

good start! will look nice with some texturing.

P<eace><
belac

“i dream in mesh”

Hey man,
Glad to see that your keeping up your work on it, too bad your busy and cant spend all day at it, as im sure you would if you had the time!!! :wink:
One thing that kind of struck me funny about your pic tho, is the pectorals, the chest peice to me acctually looks as tho its upside down. It would be a more natural muscular shape if the bulk of it was below and the top (currently bottom) curving towards the colar bone area. Hmm, im wondering now if that made any sence hehe. :wink:
Well, thats my 2 cents anyway, your doing a great job without my “oppinions”, so keep it up!!! :wink: Take care.

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

It’s coming along really well. Are you using mesh or surfaces to model with?

cool really cool! i love the chest and stomach area…i guess im just a chest kinda guy =)
its really looking great, i think u should spat some more wires here and there…wires always make scenes look good…the jionts on the arms are really cool too

Good,

It’s growing nicely

keep it up

Stefano

Thanks for the comments guys!

good start! will look nice with some texturing

When the model is done. I have doen some colour schemes. See my previous post on this model.

One thing that kind of struck me funny about your pic tho, is the pectorals, the chest peice to me acctually looks as tho its upside down. It would be a more natural muscular shape if the bulk of it was below and the top (currently bottom) curving towards the colar bone area. Hmm, im wondering now if that made any sence hehe

I know what you mean. It’s been kinda buggin me more now that there is more done on it. Might have to redo it.

i think u should spat some more wires here and there…wires always make scenes look good

Definitely. Gonna add more small details here and there too. Don’t want to rely on texturing too much for some things.

Sorry VelikM, I forgot to answer your question. Sub Surfs all the way. The only thing that isn’t are the tubes. Those are Bezier circles converted to meshes after osing the BevOb function.

Hopefully get some time on this long weekend here in Canada nad get some more done.

BgDM

Which colour have you gone with the black or the blue? or did you find another colour?

Millhouse, I think I am going with the black. More af a tougher feel to it than the blue was. But who knows, might get inspiration for another colour scheme later on :wink:

BgDM

You could always try a darkish metallic grey not to shiney but with some bump mapping to sort of show a corroded feel, i dunno whatever works take what you have into photoshop and just play around colourising it and see what happens 8)