Bottles-phials 2.0

that asks for a flyby animation… :smiley:

It’s mindblowing realistic, but I’d rather just set up a real scene and photograph it… :wink:

I can see the appeal in the case of architectural visualization though, since there’s no objects to be photographed yet…

i remember seeing this one at the indigo gallery, too bad ono made it “commercial” we didnt see it coming (at least I)… anyway i’ve moved to Lux too… great render btw

Haha, you bet! Could you borrow me a small cluster? :slight_smile:

This looks like it was really captured with a low end camera! Its good enough to be used in a Fake-or-Real competition :smiley:

I have the same query as zanyman; I’m an avid Yafaray user and I do all my ArchViz. I’m not really happy with the results, but it sure is fast. I haven’t tried any other renderer mainly because I don’t have the time to learn a new one. What say, is it worth it?

hi agentmilo, thank you for compliments.

As to your question, I answered it already. Whether the time taken with Lux worth it is up to you.

I’m having so much fun with your render! :slight_smile:

I show the final render to friends and ask them to tell me if they think there’s anything ‘fake’ about the picture.

Everyone looks at it with suspicion and goes for the big bottle’s reflection in the window and some even look at the polish on the window latch and say those parts look photoshopped.

The stunned expression on their faces when I show them the wireframe is priceless. :smiley:

That’s absolutely incredible, wow!

I don’t think it could be more photo-realistic

zanyman, hehe. :slight_smile: One and a half years ago when I first published the original version of the scene rendered with Indigo a couple of professional photographers seriously thought it is a photo. :slight_smile:

Very good render and very photo like. And its not only by using lux. You have a good eye for setting up the scene, the light, colors and DOF. Seeing your image, I am really looking forward to work with lux again once my short is finished.

If I had to critique something I would select the too clean metal shading on the window frames and the wooden frames itself. Too clean as well and maybe a bit too much bump mapping. But that are very minor details and start to go into the area of taste and initial intention for the look of the image.

Sadly, better get used to this. Obviously there are some envious people around here, who can’t stand good work. I noticed the same with some of my finished projects too.
So 5* for you from me :slight_smile:

Thank you, loramel. Your favour and crit are very much appreciated. Looking forward to see you and your outstanding works in the Lux camp again. :slight_smile:

Great work but the bottle closest to the window looks the taddest bit too clear.