Bottom wiping

I was just wondering about this… as you do…

If this is what you think about in your spare time, you need to develop some new interests. :stuck_out_tongue:

how the hell would you whipe your bottom sitting down?!?!?!? hahahaha you are messed up! ILL NEVER EVER ASK TO USE YOUR BATHROOM!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Blengine, I hope you’re not serious about that…
you US people actually wipe standing up? how the hell do you do that?!

Roel

You know you could of asked:

-Scrunch or Fold?

-From Front or back?

You mean you don’t use the 3 shells?
wtf is wrong with you, yuck!!! All of you!!!

I just scream profanity whenever I want to wipe. That gets me what I need.

WHAT THE BLEEPING #$%@ IS WRONG WITH YOU.

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

BTW-once you break yer leg you have to learn how to wipe al over again.

what about the yer-a-peens? they use budets!!!

I think that is bidet, and I’n not overly sure that sounds all that appealing.

whatever i dont care how its spelled. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Blengine, I hope you’re not serious about that…
you US people actually wipe standing up? how the hell do you do that?!

actualyl, im quite serious, lol… how can u reach your ass when your sitting on the toilet? lol… i find it logcially impossible to whipe while sitting down on the seat :o :o :o :wink:

All you have to do is lift a cheek and lean to the side a little.

that wouldnt be sitting down anymore would it???

Hah!.. Coming from someone who modeled monkey crap! :wink: :slight_smile:

You mean you don’t use the 3 shells?

I never really understood how that worked (that 3 shells thing is from Demolition Man, ain’t it?)

Hah!.. Coming from someone who modeled monkey crap! :wink: :)[/quote]

well dung :wink:

Martin

Huh? standing up? how could that be possible? I mean, if you don’t want to re-decorate your back or the whole WC!!!
(that’s what i’d call a tight squeeze :wink: )
Oh, in europe, nobody uses the bidet… it’s rather badly seen.
Once, on tv I saw this Jap invention showing a new model of toilets with a very handy water jet you could direct where you wanted (they used a prune to demonstrate how good it worked… a delicious prune with melted chocolate :stuck_out_tongue: )

How nice!

Good thread

Dani

break yer leg folks!!!

then youll find a new way to wipe yer crack. :wink:

Well, i wasnt going to reply to this, but what they hay, i love being blunt… :wink:

I wipe sitting down, you reach between your legs. This gives you much better access to your cake hole. If you spread your cheeks before you sit, it also minimises the amount of feacal matter that touches the inside of your butt, something i can’t see happening if your standing up before you wipe.

As for the bidet, they are awesome. My girlfriend has one at her place and i got quite fond of using it, since its not just wiping with paper, but ACCTUALLY washing it to make your butt all nice and clean. Personally, i like being as clean as i can, and the bidet works well for this.

Well, thats enough out of me about this, i just hope you all, no matter what the teqnique or possition are ending up with a clean bottom, i would hate to think how many are sitting at their computers, reading this with skidmarks in their shorts!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!