Bowling

Who likes to go bowl here, i’ve been bowling a little bit recently and i’m not too good at it yet but I hope I get better at it.

I’ve never gone bowling. I suck at each and every sport (proven fact, even exorcists agree…).

well my average is about 120-130

my high score was 165

Alltaken

Whoopy my average is only around 50 :wink:

I love it but I am really bad

I hate it but I win all the time and I am the best at it.

got an average of 140-150, i got my ball and my shoes. I used to be in a ligue , but now i don’t play tha much. i’m sure i loosed a bit of skillz.

I usually average 100-110. Not that good.

I don’t use my own balls though, it hurts too much when they come back through the machine. :wink:

Martin

I have several secret techniques that earn me an average score of 45. PM me and I’ll teach you some of them.

I used to usually just walk up to the lane and swing the ball back and forth then roll it hoping it hits pins, but I find it’s better to just walk and roll the ball and it worked for me for I got many cases where I only missed 1 stupid little pin.

yes i would suggest no one put their balls in any machine, no matter what the temptation

sorry i couldnt let that one pass by.

I love bowling. Sometimes I get around 150, other times I get something like 40. It depends on the game.

Really?! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Thanks I could really use the help :wink: No more scoring in the single digits! :expressionless:

Thanks I could really use the help :wink: No more scoring in the single digits! :-|[/quote]

Single digits, how many gutterballs do you get. You know if the place has bumpers you could have them set up, they’re like training wheels for bowling.

Thanks I could really use the help :wink: No more scoring in the single digits! :-|[/quote]

Single digits, how many gutterballs do you get. You know if the place has bumpers you could have them set up, they’re like training wheels for bowling.[/quote]

Gutterballs? that’s what they call those things… I thought I was pretty good to have them go all the way down those little black strips :wink: j/k

Yeah, I’m horrible at bowling. . . the single digits is a small exaggeration. I lucky if I get to 20!

I rarely go bowling (probably too embarrased to show my poor face :smiley: ). I’ve only bowled twice in my whole life!

i like bowling, but i dont do it much…

my score was 90 or something , i dont remember the exact number :wink:

The highest score I’ve ever gotten was 196, but I normally average around 120. Not all that great but it usually wins me the game.

not in a ligue :wink:

Yeah, some people are really great. 120 is nothing in a leauge. But among friends, it’s pretty good.

bowling and pool are my favorite sports…
though I don’t play them very often…