Breakfast foods

What is everybody’s favorite breakfast foods? What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten for breakfast?

I don’t have a favorite, but maybe cereal. Weirdest- Cocktail weiners

hmm…

i would like a big fluffy belgian waffle, with maple syrup, some hash browns, an egg, and some bacon

oh yea and a coke to drink :smiley:

but all i got today is rasin bran :-?

i usaly have scrambled eggs or wheatbix, the wierdest thig: hmm tacos or maybe Vegemite, but in australia most people have that :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite breakfast food is cold pizza. For dinner I like eggs, hash browns, toast, sausage or bacon.
Paradox

favorite: pancakes.
wierdest: fish eggs -----> http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/eww.gif

favorite: burritos from “hello deli”
Usual: Yogurt, peanut butter tortilla, or something similar
Weirdest: I don’t know about that one…probably…pizza, but that’s not weird. %|

some weird looking vegetable soup - it’s a japanese thing :smiley:

i only really ever have cereal, i can’t take much else for breakfast.

I only eat cereal for breakfast when there’s nothing else, or nothing else that I am awake/enthused enough to make

Favorite Cereal: Used to be Cinnamin Toast Crunch, but now I think its either Frosted Flakes or Fruity Pebbles…don’t know why CTC doesnt taste as good to me any more :-?

Favorite Breakfast food: I haven’t tried very many foods from cultures other than basic USA food (although us Americans don’t have much of a uniform ‘culture’ ;), but I love scrambled eggs made with American cheese, bacon, and buttery biscuits with grape jelly 8)

Coffee, and lots of it, plus a smoke or 2 (depending on what kind…) :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

Lately, My favorite Breakfast food is Lunch!
For the past few years I’ve rarley eaten before then.

Weirdest Breakfast? Knowing me, probably a candybar! :slight_smile:
Not that I always eat like like that though.

I don’t have a favourite, I eat what we have. Mostly pizza. This morning (well, I woke up at 3 pm, so that’s not very morning…) I drank a cup of coffee (like every morning), ate some of that chocolate thing I baked few days ago and Pringles. Very healthy.

I had some ramen for breakfast a couple of weeks ago, but you can barely call that strange.

Martin

oats

Is that the same “hello deli” made famous on the Late Show?

Favorite: 1 Bagel with butter. sometime a cup of coffee or a quick(chocolate milk, i’m sure evryone know nestle here).
I use to eat breakfast some weird stuff after a party.
-One time we all got to a cantine near us for a poutine with sausage.
-Pizza, the rest of the midnight food trip.
-Beer, yup the box of 24 wasn’t empty yet a 8am.
gnagnagna
Made in Quebec.

There are multiple answers. When you have hangover I recommend breakfast some “chilaquiles”, these are fried tortillas with a really heavy spicy sause and cream, no nutrients at all but in five minutes the hangover is gone.

For a special morning I would like “huevos motuleños”. I don’t know the recipe for these eggs but they are really magnificent, this is a traditional Mayan recipe.

Coffee.
Coffee.
Whatever I may or may not have left laying around my computer.
Coffee.
Some misoshiru, if I feel like doing something “complex”. yum

Favorite: Bacon + scrambled eggs with cheese
Weirdest: A package of soda crackers

Favorite: cruesly with yoghurt
Strangest: toeast with red beans ans sauce, omelette and salad.
Worst: nobody dares piss me off for breakfast, so I’ve had strange but no unedible yet, not counting for the “milk past the date by a week” smell over my cruesly.

Is that the same “hello deli” made famous on the Late Show?[/quote]
I don’t know, I’ve never seen that show. It’s in Albuquerque, NM though, so I don’t know… :smiley: