Brickrunner

Hey, now I work at Brickrunner a new game like Terraria, but in 2,5D In first prerelease version (now I know, its mostly for kids) can biuld in multiplayer.

But in newest version we change everything. Irregular, smaller blocks… What do you think about it? :slight_smile: Voice you hear is Wikox voice, he is main mind of Brickrunner :slight_smile:

You work at this game? I keep my eye on it :slight_smile: Yesterday I found this vid when you release a new version. I have a premium account, so I waiting but not patiently :slight_smile:

I think new character is much better than old yellow ball :slight_smile:

Thanks jansig, you spend many hours at Brickrunner, we work hard.

nnice game, i find it quite amazing the way you designed the levels however here a few key things you definitely need to improve.

-increase size of gameplay-3/4 of the screen is black, you definitely need to remove that unless its some sort of horror game.
-character- he is facing one direction at all times, m ake his head turn towards the direction he is going to move.

sorry if its a late post :stuck_out_tongue: my critiques are aimed at the first video

EDIT: sorry just realised its a late post, thought the 3rd video and 4th were uploaded randomly by members. which engine are you using?

Hi,

We do not use any external engine. The project was started in C# + XNA 4.0 and we develop an 3D engine from scratch.

If you see something else to improve write here, the game is still under construction. Each comment is important. :slight_smile: Thanks!

And watch this video made by French gamer - great work…

There is available the last update of version 0.2x - 0.23. Version 0.3 should be released next week (multiplayer mode, map generator and second layer 3D.

Yesterday, we released 0.3.7 version with dynamic lighting. It looks awesome, doesn’t look?