British man beats up another man after exchanging insults in a chatroom

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6059726.stm

Okay, so here’s the story.

British man gets insulted in chatroom.
Man goes 70 miles to the insulters house
Man beats him up with a pick ax handle.

This is what you would call web rage, you get mad at someone online then you beat him up in the real world.:confused:

And by the way. That’s a pretty crazy story-- dude’s too angry.

Why don’t you just make a free webs site, blog about random facts, and put a link in your sig?

(REMOVED OFFENSIVE, PISSED OFF CONTENT)

Saxofoner, what is your problem man? calm down a little, take a breather, it isnt your forum. if you dont like his posts simply quit reading them. allthough i do agree in a way (10+ posts a day?).

thats weird, i hardly ever hear of people doing that. allthough i have heard of someone saving someones life via chat.

Nice, but I gotta say, the guy killing his roomie for selling a virtual sword in his favorite MMORPG takes the cake, so far.

You might want to unwedge the panties a bit.

Perhaps I overreacted, but I’m certainly not the first, and it truly is tiring to see K15/Icx/CD’s daily scientific/random fact thread.

And I was serious, it’s interesting stuff, he should compile it all on a blog or something. Like “LookwhatIfoundtoday.com”. (Sarcasm not intended)

I’ll tone down my first post.

MartyJ-- About the panties- Thanks for that. Done.

###IT’S MY 888TH POST!### Now I’m happy. Sorry Icoxo!

Like I said earlier before my innocuous post got deleted, livejournal.com

Perhaps I overreacted, but I’m certainly not the first, and it truly is tiring to see K15/Icx/CD’s daily scientific/random fact thread.

Try the ignore list. Unfortunately it doesn’t remove the thread for you, just their posts.

all Cyborgdragons posts that turn into flame wars will be locked from now on…

Cyborg dragon, please limit your news posting to 1 thread per week (put more than one link in it if you want). infact create a single thread titled “Cyborgs news feed” and just add links each time.

Alltaken