Bruce the burglar(possibly)

This is my first post in a loooong time. It’s a character I’ve been working on here and there in between classes, projects, and finals. Now that I’m on summer break, I will be working on him quite frequently. This is the first character that I’ve modelled point-by-point; I usually do subsurf modelling. Anyway, here’s what I have. The rough idea is for a burglar character, with a toboggan and possibly a Rocky II-style jacket and gloves. I don’t know. I just like the character. I’m not too fixated on his profession. But his name is Bruce.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5467/brucenice.th.jpg

I’m probably going to post something sweet on here either today or tomorrow, to aid in critique of my character. Does anyone know if I can embed flash into a post? If not I can post a link to it. It’s a pretty simple flash program I wrote that lets you click and drag and rotate the rendered model. Anyways, feel free to comment or critique what I have so far. If you have any ideas regarding the future of the character, I’m open to suggestions. For now, he might be a burglar. Thanks in advance.

I tried my best to find something about it to critique but I couldn’t! Very nice job. The hair stubbles make it look more realistic(even though it’s meant to be cartoony, it’s still a good addition!). Nice job!

Try adding a body is all I can say hahaha. Hope to see more from you soon.

Put an oily smile on his face and he’d make a good used car salesman.

Looks good. The only crit I’d have is to get some SSS on the skin shader. Interesting to see where he’s going!

He looks too intelligent and respectable for a regular burglar. I bet experimenting with his facial hair will help with that, though.