bug?

WHen I am logged in on the java browser #Blenderchat, and then I render a big Image, all my keyboard keys get messed up in the brows3er app. Any sugseestions?

Any sugseestions?

Uh, was operating system are you running on ? This could be help to know where it could be coming from… So, have you tried to simply reboot your computer ? (the bad guy is maybe in a bad mood lol :smiley: ).

Cheers,

why the **** did you put this in Finished Projects?!?!?!

[edit by moderator:] please don’t swear, even if you change the order of the letters so our filter doesn’t catch it [/edit]

No, because you picked a totally wrong section for this. I don’t know which you should choose, just not the Finished Projects section.

hey give him a break he probably just wasn’t thinking! i do it all the time i want to start a new thread while i am in a thread already and i click post reply and it has nothing to do with the thread that i am in! don’t feel bad just move your question to the blender general. :wink:

gosh darn it!
why do you do this?
you have been here long enough to know how to make a real help thread.

like including some information.

ohhhhhhhhh s***!!! Did I really posted this in finished? lol it was meant to be in Blender General. I took the top board from the catergory… :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

I use windows XP

thats ok people make mistakes not me but over people :P.

I’ve had keyboard switching problems on XP too. quite often actually. but I’m sure ít’s not our java applet… I have it sometimes when I’m on irc with bersirc (irc client)

Roel

ps. I moved this topic and censored some swearing in this thread, please think before you start swearing at people. Remember that people make mistakes.

Do you have more than one keyboard layout installed? (I do, dvorak and qwerty)
If so, by default Ctrl+Shift switches between them. You press this combination a lot in blender, and the alternative of Left Alt+Shift isn’t much better.

Just turn it off (Control Panel->Keyboards) and everything will be fine

I only have a qwerty keyboard