Hello all! I’m an old hand at 3D, but Newbie to Blender. i’m using the OSX version with Mac OSX 10.1.4 and have run into what look like some bugs, althouh the interface is so bizzare I’m not really sure…
I thought I’d post this for all the other Mac OSX users to see if they’re getting it too.
First bug is occasional and apparently random crashes where the program just quits. It’s happened twice today, once when I tried to delete a Curve, and once after I had deleted some curves and tried to go back to Edit mode.
Next bug is I have trouble getting into Edit mode after I render. I do the following:
- start Blender.
- add a cube using the SPC key and the popmenu.
- add a lamp using the SPC key and its popup menu.
- render by hitting F12.
- hit ESC to put the render windo to the back and bring Blender to the front, then click in the Blender main windo to make it active again.
- try to go to edit mode by alternately hitting TAB or clicking the button.
- repeat above step many times before getting frustrated and quitting and posting on this forum.
Did I do something wrong? It might just be a problem of trying to figure out the OSX equivalent of Middle-Click or something…
any help would be MUCH appreciated