Build More Cubes is now on Steam

Thank you! I’ve made some progress recently.
I’ve added some SFX sounds and army speech, also all the levels are finally done.
Now I need to make up the quests goals and little bit of new interface and that’s it. :slight_smile:

jajaja, cool sound effects, makes you enjoy little cubes being killed jaja! Any estimated realese date?

Thanks! Not sure yet. I hope it will be ready for release sometime in the next month.

Hey guys, I’ve made a new logo for the game!

It is almost finished and it will be on Steam greenlight until the end of the month. :slight_smile:

Here is the main screen with the new logo

Attachments

Hey guys, this is my new game.It is an army vs army game, where you need to constantly rebuild and grow your army in order to survive or win the battle.
Vote for it on Steam Greenlight if you like it. :slight_smile:

nice, back at home going to vote for it and get some more people to do so… really want to play this game jajaja.

Thank you!

Hey guys,
RadiCarl - a great youtuber made a video of BuildMoreCubes DEMO available on itch.io https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v5/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:slight_smile:

Vote for the game on Steam Greenlight

RadiCarl everybody! BuildMoreCubes episode 2. I think the guy really like my new bge game https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v5/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:slight_smile:

Vote for the game on Steam Greenlight

Hey guys,
BuildMoreCubes has been greenlit! Thank you all for your votes and support.
The game will be available on Steam store in a couple of days.

Congratulations on your third greenlit game!

Thank you Lucrecious!

cant wait! played the demo and it was awsome!

congrats, its great to see blender games on steam!

very nice. Your cubes remind me of the minions from LOL. Especially the wizards.

congrats !

you should start using upbge

mesh editing just got 80% faster today!!

and static draw call batching is in the works right now!

Thank you all!
BuildMoreCubes is now on upcoming section of Steam

I hope to release it this week. Tell me what you think about the page setup?

Also CRYSTAL a Russian youtuber made a video of BuildMoreCubes, that received more than 88,000 views
WTF :smiley:

@haidme, some gamers are asking for a Linux version, why dont you make one, since bge can export to linux too?

There are several reasons that is slowing me down - I don’t use Linux and don’t have Linux, also I’m using launcher made by me in Autoit script and compiled in exe also I use protection that will not work in Linux and some code that need to be reworked in order to work properly in Linux.

I see, thx for the explanation.