Build space beyond 10K (Not Clip or Render)

I don’t need to render and I don’t mean the clipping. Just to get that out there. I know about the large render image script and all that jazz, but that’s not what I’m needing.

I’m working on a game in Unity and utilizing Blender as my 3D modelling program. I’ve designed a colony space ship scaled to about 1/100 or 1/1000 in Blender, but it produces errors with Unity going to such a low decimal point.

Is there any way I could increase the blender coordinate limit past 10000? It would greatly assist me in scaling all of my work. I keep seeing it referenced a little bit, but a lot of the stuff leads to dead links. I read some where that a guy had a patch that extended it, but I have yet to receive a reply or find a not couple year old version of the patch. It’s to assist me in my scaling and making better functioning Unity assets that are very large scaled. I have to scale the colony ship 275000 beyond it’s normal from import to be proper size.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advanced.

If you’re curious about the video game, it’s called Sand Slag. I have some of the stuff for it on my Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt, IndieDB, etc.

Anyone know how to tackle this? I’ve been looking every where I can, but it is a very hard subject to find any information.
I’d really like some help here.