Business Partnership - Animated Short film Blender

An scifi animated short film about two acquaintances that are trying to make in investment work.

Voices :
Marko Matosevic - @Markom3D @MarkomRuki
Ian Hubert - @IanHubert @Mrdodobird

Created By :
Marko Matosevic

Created With
Blender - #blender
iClone7, Character Creator 3 - #Reallusion
Perception Neuron Motion Capture Suit #NeuronMocap

Please let me know what you think of this short film. If you want to see more, please subscribe to the channel

This was about 6 months in production, but there was a big break in the middle production. Also there was major released of certain applications which increase the production time, but it was for the better. I look forward to the next project and see where it goes.

1 Like

That’s it? Are you going to continue the story? It gives a Grand Theft Auto kind of feel to it. But I envy you that you own a Mo Cap suit!

yeah, that is it. I am really disappointed in myself that alot of people that didnt get the story line

What do you mean by that?

The whole story line is that Leo is lazy, so Ruby calls in Joe to “Screw him over” again. The car was working the whole time, just Ruby wanted to get Leo out so that he could keep all the money.

As much as I like Ian’s work, you guys really need to learn about framing conventions.

The camera angles aren’t good, really distracts from the whole story.

I see. For some reason, I didn’t catch that either. There was no indication that of any one of the characters were trying to cheat each other out. However, some focus shots are needed.