BWC: I've been watching you...

Here’s an early render of my BWC entry, “I’ve been watching you…”

The storyline is inconclusive… it’s up to you to decide what it’s about!

I need to find a good material for the body, have any suggestions for color?

Attachments

don’t know about color but I think it would be cool to have the veins clearly evident all around the eyeball. --bump that is.

a5’

Thanks for the reply, ummmm, ok, I’m working on a new eye (tell me how this looks)

The new eye is on the left

Can anyone tell me how to make fake water or liquid. I need to make the eye (or around the eye) look dripping wet.

Would I use SSS to make the “shell” of the monster look wet? I want to make him look just nasty (he’s supposed to look like an eyeball disconnected from your head, so REALLY gory ;))

Attachments

Here’s a new render with the new eye!

I’m not sure about the new colors, but I think I like it. In the scene there will be a cave with a bunch of these guys in it (It’ll be a lot of polys, and a lot of hand modeling of the tentacles!) And the cave will look like something from in your body, there will be red vines that look like veins and blood splattered everywhere.

So where is it taking place? Is it inside you? That’s up for you to decide. Another planet? Or something that we’ve known about for all humans lives but never thought about?

Attachments

Thanks for the reply, ummmm, ok, I’m working on a new eye (tell me how this looks)

The new eye is on the left

I like the recessed effect on the pupil…Do you know about the material repository?

http://matrep.parastudios.de/

-a5’

Yes I know about the repo, but I really need to work on my texturing, so I’m doing them by hand =)

Quite an interesting model. Good work. Perhaps a little blood on the ground if you wanted it to be really gory?

Right now I’m working on the model, I’ll worry about the scene once I get the model 100%

nice shade~ how you create those wet stuff~? add some sss?