C++ for inkscape blender compatiblity and true vision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0sha4lF3PY I want someone to code a feature smilar to Toon Boom true vision. I want someone who can make an export script from blender to inkscape file format, and want an inkscape developer to develop an add-on script that allows a 360 degree view similar to blender’s

Please supply all relevant/useful information such as what you actually want etc etc or the thread will be deleted as it contains no details on what the job actually is.

Information updated.

hi, there is nothing in that video or description that blender/I can’t do.

if you would like I can do this for you very quickly, we can discus price if you agree.

I actually usually set-up my camera like that for ease of work when animating

You do know I need someone to code the ability to put blender models in inkscape and put an addon which when you on you can move inkscape in 360 degress view similar to blender.

no I didn’t gather that, I understand now, but don’t have enough experience in working with the SVN to help. let me word it better for you:

He is looking for a person who can make an export script from blender to inkscape file format, and from there he wants an inkscape developer to develop an add-on script that allows a 360 degree view similar to blender’s.

honestly though, I don’t see why you don’t just change the shading settings in blender to be more cartoonized and then use that.