Cabin in the Woods - Stylized Environment

This artwork was made totally from scratch in order to follow industry’s pipeline for an stylized game, it was my first time experimenting Unreal Engine and stylized art for real-time render. I modeled in Blender and used ZBrush for sculptings, made some materials in Substance Designer, props and trimsheet were textured in Painter and in SpeedTree I built the trees. Ivy plants and flowers were handpainted in Photoshop. I felt very challenged at first cause there were so many steps to follow in order to reach a fully stylized environment, but every challenge opened a whole new world for me and brought me so much knowledge. The concept was made by the amazing artist Juliana Braga.

You can check the whole project with the breakdown in https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kwEGa6

58 Likes

amazing work ! love it

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

This looks gorgeous!

1 Like

Love the lighting and mood, well done!

1 Like

this is beautiful! :star_struck:
Now do the interior!

1 Like

That is one impressive piece of work!!