Cabin

CABIN - Rendered in Blender 2.83 cyles at 2000 samples

26 Likes

This is amazing!!
The Details are really Exquisite. Did you use a HDRI for the Background?
And Textures for the Tiles?

1 Like

yes HDRI was use for background and the atmospheric lighting and the flooring was just the wooden planks modeled and arranged using array modifier with wooden texture which had random UV placements.

1 Like

Superb!!! Well done

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation. Enjoy the weekend! o/

1 Like

thank you… :smiley: :smiley: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Admit it: You just took photos of the cabin you rented for your holidays! :wink:

Jokes aside, but DUDE that detail is amazing!
Yes, I can see the size miss match of the textures and no one right in their mind would hang a lamp right from the edge of a beam, but still it looks real.

Tipps:
Only those two. First: Put the lamps to the center of the bar, or maybe the center of the gap.
Second: The wood textures in the roof section are to big. The only place where that really hurts is the upper crossbeam. That would snap if there was such a big dent of core wood. If you can move the texture, so that section is no more, most will not notice that the wood is too big. If you do reduce the scale, I guess a factor of 3 to 4 is about right.

Aaand you’re in my wallpaper-switcher. :smiley:

thank you for the comments. :grinning: :grinning:
I am still learning and I am new to blender. Its just been 5 months.
Will work on the proportion to make them right.

Anytime. I’m glad if I can be of help. Like I said: it is just the texture scale that’s off. The model scale is perfect. Just try to make the texture smaller in the roof section and the wall. The texture scale for the floor and the paneling behind the bed are very good.

Also for 5 months, that is formidable :face_with_monocle: (sh*t is so fancy, I need a second monocle :face_with_monocle:). Keep it up and coming. :smiley:

Oh, and if I might manufacture a collaboration, look at BlackCat-Production s artwork Swamp hut
I would love to see interiors of that. Just thinking. :thinking:

1 Like

How did you uv randomness?

I added a hue/saturation node to the diffuse map and added object info node as factor value in hue saturation and set it to randomness.

Wow, this really looks realistic. If the lamp and the large windows would have some dirt on them and if the wooden beams would have rough edges, I couldn’t be sure this isn’t a photo :slight_smile:

1 Like