http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97033

Regards,

Attachments

Small Updates:
Wall materials background d cake shop…
Comments are welcome

Regards,

Attachments

Nice job so far… here are some of my thoughts…

1. The wood grain looks a bit big to me on the pillars
  2. I don’t see where I would enter this shop
  3. I don’t see any evidence of glass on the walls. Should it be there?
  4. Cakes could have more vibrant and differing colors.

Looks nice so far though.

Thanks reaper,

• entrance this shop at the diagonal corner
  • yes, cakes should be have more different colors…

Here is rendered with Yafray engine.
Comments are welcome

Regards,

Attachments

Ha ha! I love the idea of a cake shop!:stuck_out_tongue: But there is only one kind of cake.:no: There needs to be more variety.

hey

the scene doesnt look too good, floor is too reflective, fresnel falloff should make it better and it could use blurry reflection, the lighting needs redoing, there arent any shadows. U could also make glass not traceable so it doesnt throw shadows. As always i would encourage u to test lighting on gray/clay materials eg.:

http://lh4.google.com/m.skrajnowski/RoVntueEyoI/AAAAAAAAAOA/adiPHrMMbFI/s400/street.jpg

also i think that shots from inside of the shop would be better, but it will need a bit more modelling of the outside :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, and what’s with the left side of the render ? (see attachment)

keep up the good work :wink:

• Kroni

Attachments

Hello Kroni,

• About freshnel… i see, ok I will try to use it. For d Glossy floor how about d value parameter?
  • Tes lighting on gray/clay materials… good idea,
    Btw can we render d scene on gray/clay materials after objects applied materials?
  • Left side d rendering? what d u mean?i can’t see d pink area on my attachment

Thanks a lot

Regards,

keren keren bro, eh kok jarang OL sih di YM OL dong mo berguru nih :smiley: di tunggu yah

In Blender Internal u can add a new render layer and force a material on it (Mat field in render layer setup), unfortunatelly it doesnt work with yafray, so the best way would probably be to make a copy of the scene file, apply clay material to all the objects in it and when u’re happy with the lighting, port the setup to the version with correct materials applied.
But mostly i do it the other way, first lighting then materials, because materials will have to be tweaked to work best with the lighting anyway.

I just marked the area that looks strange, flat to be exact. It looks as if it was pasted after the render, so i asked what is it :wink:

• Kroni

Alo, Thanks dhi…
Iya lagi jarang OL di YM, kadang internetnya drop. Dan akhir2 ini lagi pulang cepet, karena kantor bubaran jam 4 (Ramadhan) hehehe… puasa gak?

Regards.

Yes, u right at d scene I edited somethings but not rendered whole scene, because it will takes time too long, and I forgot that there was some different lightings setup…

Regards,

hello guys…
here are some updates:

• add some ‘peoples’
  • increase GI value on Yafray render
  • revised d base of colum

Comments are welcome

Regards,

Attachments

You have been going with this for quite some time.
There seems to be a fairly noticeable ‘creese’ on the main beam at the front. And there is still to much mirror effect maybe for the ground.
Thats my 5 cents worth.