Calling all 3D artists, animators, landscape artists and sculptors

I am looking for as many 3D artists, sculptors, landscape artists and animators who are available to aid me in an ambitious project to create a fantasy RPG in UE5. The idea is create a world were players can get fully immersed and lost in, escaping the stresses of life and transporting themselves into a world of creatures and monsters. Think Skyrim, Elden Ring, God of War and Assassin’s Creed Valhallah all merged in into one huge game.

This will be a 3rd person platform game and will be a detailed game, AAA standard.

I am looking for for others to aid with the following areas as this is a task too big for just one man:

• Character Design
  • Armour and Weapons
  • Landscape and Scenery
  • Trees and Foliage
  • Animation and Rigging

I will be involved in this project and will be focusing on Clutter, Inventory Items and Misc.

If you are interested, please contact me directly for more info and a link to the discord channel where all the game assets can be made available to each artist.

1 Like

FYI- It’s not going to be AAA standard if it’s volunteer work :wink: that level of quality requires a budget

2 Likes

honestly, how do people expect AAA type quality with no money

1 Like

If you want AAA quality, you will need decent funding, so what about using Kickstarter perhaps?

1 Like